Recorded Collaborate sessions can be accessed from the same Collaborate course tool page as the live sessions.
- Click the ‘hamburger’ icon at the top left of the page to open the options.
- You can switch between the list of live sessions and the list of recordings by clicking on the appropriate menu item here.
- Recordings are listed chronologically with the most recent at the top of the page and are named by the name of the session and with an additional number if there were multiple recordings made during the session.
- Recordings make take a few minutes to appear in the list at the end of a session depending on the current load on the servers. If your session does not appear, check back later.
- From the Recording Options menu you will be able to either watch the video within Blackboard or you may be able to download it to watch offline if permitted in the session settings.
- You can then save this file onto your computer for redistribution. Or you can upload your recording into Panopto and embed it into your module.