Getting Started for Participants
Tips on Participating in Session
- Find a comfortable place with no distractions.
- Before your first session take a look at Preparing your computer for your first Collaborate session.
- Use the Audio Setup Wizard to ensure that the audio is working correctly prior to your session.
- Take the Participant’s Orientation or refer to the Participant’s Guide for information on all the features prior to your first session.
- Be sure to join the session 15 minutes prior to the start.
- When prompted to do so set your Connection Speed to the Internet.
- Use the Audio Set up Wizard to test your microphone and speakers.
- Participate in the session by responding to polls and providing feedback to the moderator.
- Raise your hand when you have a question or a comment.
- Use Chat to send text messages to other participants and the moderator during the session.
- Remember that running other applications on your computer can slow your connection to the session.
Interface Over View
- Published: 5 years ago
- Updated: 1 year ago