You can add a recording of a Collaborate session Aston Replay. This will enable you to edit your recording and to add it to a contextual area of your module and to share it with students on another module.
- Download your recording from Collaborate Ultra in your module and save it to your computer. How?
- Log into Blackboard and navigate to your module and go to the Aston Replay section. Choose Create and then Upload Media.
- Drag and drop your file from where you saved it on your computer in the file browser to Panopto.
- Your recording will now upload. If it is a big file – a long video – it may take some time.
- When it is done you will see this message and Panopto will now process your file. Once it is done and ready for you, Panopto will drop you an email to let you know.
- You can now embed your video contextually within your module. How?
- You can also share your video with students on another module, either by sending them a link. Or by adding it to their Aston Replay folder. Make sure you update the share settings first or they will not be permitted to view it. How?