You can add a recording made in Collaborate to Panopto. This will enable you to edit your recording and to add it to a contextual area of your module.
- Download your recording from Collaborate Ultra in your module and save it to your computer. How?
- Log into Panopto. How?
- Choose Create and then Upload Media.
- You can choose which folder to add your recording too. You could choose My Folder, your personal space in Panopto. Or you could save it directly into Blackboard module that you are enrolled onto. If you choose this option your video will be visible in the Aston Replay (Panopto) section of that module.
- Drag and drop your file from where you saved it on your computer in the file browser to Panopto.
- Your recording will now upload to Panopto. If it is a big file – a long video – it may take some time.
- When it is done you will see this message and Panopto will now process your file. Once it is done and ready for you Panopto will drop you an email and let you know.
- You can now edit your video in Panopto. How?