WARNING – this method will not show PowerPoint animation or transitions
Prepare your presentation in advance
- Inside your Collaborate session, click the purple arrows to open the Collaborate Panel.
- Go to the Share content panel and select Share Files.
- Click on Add Files and use the File browser to navigate to your presentation.
- Select your presentation and click Open. Collaborate will upload your PowerPoint file into the meeting.
When you are ready to start sharing your PowerPoint
- Return to the Share Files panel and you will see your presentation in the Files list.
- Select your presentation and click Share now.
- Your view will change to a thumbnail of all the slides in the presentation. Your attendees cannot see your slides at this point.
- Click on the first slide and this slide will appear on the screen of all your attendees.
- To advance the presentation, click on the next slide and the attendee’s view will update.
- Collaborate displays your slides as an image and any animation or transition effects are removed. If you have transitions or animation on your slide Collaborate will display the slide in its final version.
- To end the slide show click the Stop sharing icon.
If you would like some help using Collaborate, contact the TEL Team