Firstly prepare your PowerPoint presentation in advance.
When you are ready to start sharing your PowerPoint
- In your Collaborate session, open the Collaborate Panel.
- Go to the Share Content panel and select Share Application/Screen.
- Change your Sharing option to Application window.
- Select your PowerPoint thumbnail and click Share.
- Now go to your presentation and set it to Presentation mode. Your presentation will open in presentation view but a separate window that you are be able to manoeuver around your screen. Your Collaborate session is still accessible to you even though you are in presentation mode.
- You are now ready to start presenting.
- During your presentation you can switch between the presentation and the Collaborate meeting as required. As you change your view, the participants will only see the presentation.
- To end the slide show click the Stop sharing icon.
If you would like some help with using Collaborate, contact the TEL Team.