The Collaborate course tool is part of the template for 2020 courses. You only need to follow these instructions if you need to add the link back or are adding it to a course that doesn’t have the template applied.
The Blackboard and Blackboard Instructor apps will always show a link to the Collaborate tool, even if it hasn’t been added to the course menu.
Add to the course menu
- In the course menu, click the +
- Select Tool Link
- Enter a descriptive Name for the page, eg ‘Collaborate Ultra’ or ‘Webinars’
- Select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra from the Type dropdown
- Make it Available to Users
- Click Submit
- The tool link will be added to the bottom of your course menu. Use the handles at the left to drag and drop the tool link into the required position