Recorded Collaborate sessions are accessed from the same area in Blackboard as the live sessions.
- Go to Collaborate Webinars in the left hand menu of your module.
- Click the ‘hamburger’ icon at the top left of the page to open the options.
- You can switch between the listof live sessions and the list of recordings by clicking on the appropriate menu item here.
- Recordings are listed chronologically with the most recent at the top of the page and are named by the name of the session and with an additional number if there were multiple recordings made during the session.
- Recordings make take a few minutes to appear in the list at the end of a session depending on the current load on the servers. If your session does not appear, check back later.
- From the Recording Options menu you will be able to either watch the video within Blackboard or you may be able to download it.