Add to the course menu
- In the course menu, click the +
- Select Tool Link
- Enter a descriptive Name for the page, eg ‘Collaborate Ultra’ or ‘Webinars’
- Select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra from the Type dropdown
- Make it Available to Users
- Click Submit
- The tool link will be added to the bottom of your course menu. Use the handles at the left to drag and drop the tool link into the required position
Add to a content area
- Go to the content area you want the tool to appear in
- From the action bar, click Tools, More Tools, Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Enter a name, description, set the availability of the link, and click Submit.
- The link will be added to the content area.
- Published: 10 months ago
- Updated: 8 months ago