You can invite people to join your Collaborate session if they are not a member of Aston University and do not have a Blackboard login.
- Once you have scheduled your Collaborate session you will see a list of all your scheduled sessions.
- Click on the title of the session that you wish to circulate and the session details will appear.
- Ensure the Guest access box is ticked and Collaborate will offer you a Guest role and a Guest link.
- The Guest role will determine what role the participant will have when they join the session.
- All guests joining via the link will have the same role, you pre-determine one to be a presenter and another a participant.
- The Guest role can be changed at any point prior to the meeting and will not affect the link.
- Copy the Guest link , you can now email this link to those who do not have a Blackboard log in.
- The double box to the right of the link will copy the link for you.
- To join, guests click on the link and will be directed into the session.