WARNING – this method will not show PowerPoint animation or transitions
Prepare your presentation in advance
- Inside your Collaborate session, click the purple arrows to open the Collaborate Panel.
- Go to the Share content panel and select Share Files.
- Click on Add Files and use the File browser to navigate to your presentation.
- Select your presentation and click Open. Collaborate will upload your PowerPoint file into the meeting.
When you are ready to start sharing your PowerPoint
- Return to the Share Files panel and you will see your presentation in the Files list.
- Select your presentation and click Share now.
- Your view will change to a thumbnail of all the slides in the presentation. Your attendees cannot see your slides at this point.
- Click on the first slide and this slide will appear on the screen of all your attendees.
- To advance the presentation, click on the next slide and the attendee’s view will update.
- Collaborate displays your slides as an image and any animation or transition effects are removed. The slide displays as the final view of that slide.
- To end the slide show click the Stop sharing icon.
If you would like some help using Collaborate, contact the TEL Team