If you’re working in a 2020 course, the Collaborate Ultra tool has already been added to your course menu. If you’re working in an older course, or have accidentally deleted the Collaborate course tool from the menu, follow these steps before continuing.
- Click Create Session
- At the top of the sidebar that has appeared, enter a meaningful name for your session
- Guest access is switched off by default. If you would like to enable it, tick the box to choose guest roles and get a link. There is more detailed information about guest access to Collaborate sessions on Blackboard’s help site.
- Set the start date & time as the time the session will begin. Use the Early Entry option to let students into the room prior to the start
- Click on the session settings tab
- Amend the session settings as required. There’s more detailed information on session settings on Blackboard’s help site.
- Click Save