When editing a series of sessions (sessions that have been scheduled using the repeat feature) to add a moderator, the added moderator will then not be able to join the session.
The clarify, the exact series of steps to replicate this bug are as follows:
- Schedule a series of sessions using the “Repeat” feature.
- At a later date return to the series and from he context menu for any of the sessions select “Edit series”
- Add a user as moderator in the Roles and Access section and submit the change.
- Attempt to join any of the sessions in the series as the added user.
- Error will be displayed “Failed to launch session”.
There is currently no work around for this issue. You will have to reschedule the entire series with the required moderators.